Freedom Walk Meditation Support
- The meditation will be broadcast to you via Zoom videoconference to start the evening.
- We will have some time with each other and the meditation leader, and then we will be switching to audio streaming for the meditation.
- You will be instructed when to connect to audio streaming in the Zoom videoconference.
- The links and instructions to join the Zoom videoconference and audio stream are below.
- Please do not share the meditation links in this email with anyone who has not registered. This is important so that we have the proper record of attendance.
- We recommend the use of external speakers with your device for better music quality throughout the meditation.
- For general questions, email: Meditation.FreedomWalk@miracle.org
- For technical problems before or during the meditation, send a message to the following Skype address: denver-fw-audio
- Keep this information available to use as a reference during the meditation.
INSTRUCTIONS for Connecting to the Zoom Videoconference:
- Please connect to Zoom promptly at 6:45pm Mountain (Denver) Time.
- The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/92690799938?pwd=TzJuZFlzOVA1VGY5SllSQVhQbnlnZz09
- Once you are connected to the Zoom videoconference, make sure your video camera is on and you are on mute until you want to speak. This will avoid background noise in the videoconference.
- Make sure you are in a well-lit room so you can be seen in the videoconference.
- If you do not want to be on Zoom videoconference, or if you have any difficulty connecting to the videoconference, you can participate in the interactive conference via phone. Call 1-669-900-6833 and enter Meeting ID: 951 6173 9486, then enter this password: 585484
- If you are having technical difficulties and are unable to connect to Zoom or the audio stream, please send a chat message to the Skype address: denver-fw-audio
- Important Note: If this is the first time attending a Zoom videoconference, you will need to download the software before the day of the meditation. To download the software, simply click on the Zoom link above, and, if it’s your first time using Zoom, you will be prompted on how to download the website’s software for free.
INSTRUCTIONS for Connecting to the Audio Stream (via your computer connected to the Internet):
- There are two possible ways for connecting to the stream using Apple devices or a PC computer with iTunes. If the first one does not work, try the second.
- Windows users only: you can download iTunes for free at: https://www.apple.com/
- Android phones, see the ** at the end of this email.
- Once connected into the stream, you will generally hear soft music playing during the time before meditation begins, but there may be silence on the stream just before the meditation starts.
PROCEDURE #1 using iTunes/Music app:
- Click on this link: http://miracle.fast-serv.com:8614/fw2022q.m3u
- Your device will automatically connect you directly to the stream, or you will be prompted to allow iTunes to Open (Click “Yes”); or the iTunes link will download to your computer (when you click on that downloaded link, iTunes will open).
- You will be connected and hear music playing.
PROCEDURE #2 using iTunes/Music app:
- Copy this entire link: http://miracle.fast-serv.com:8614/fw2022q.m3u
- Open iTunes. Choose the menu File: Open Stream. Paste in the link and press OK.
- This stream link will appear in a playlist titled “Internet Songs” at the bottom of the list.
- You will be connected and hear music playing.
** Instructions for Android Phones:
There are many music players for Android devices. We suggest using “VLC” which you can install from the Google Play Store on your phone or tablet. Due to the difference in Android devices there are several methods in connecting to VLC (see below).Once VLC is installed, go to the streaming link in your VLC Order Confirmation email and either click on the link or, if offered, copy it. When you click on the link you will be offered a choice of music players and you can choose VLC. There are several pathways depending on which phone you have, so you may be offered a blank space into which you can copy the link. Or clicking on the link may download an mp3 file, enabling you to click a “play button”.
VLC often has a delay before sound comes through so after you hit play, wait for it to connect. Your device may offer a slightly different pathway to get the stream to play, but with patience you should be able to get this app to stream for you. You may need to repeat the pathway a few times before it “takes”. Remember to give it a minute or two to find the stream and connect.
Thank you and we look forward to being with you during this evening meditation.
The Registration Team