Welcome to Meditation
The Gourasana Meditation Practice, which is also called the GMP, is one of the core offerings of Center of The Golden One. It was brought by Gourasana, a current-day Incarnation of God, and is directly filled with His power, presence, love and energy and designed for this modern age that we live in.
Alwyn Shares his experience of the Gourasana Meditation Practice.
The Gourasana Meditation Practice (GMP), addresses all areas of life – body, mind, heart, and spirit. It teaches us how to live in this world with today’s problems and helps us connect to the much-needed true pure love of God.
Here’s how it works:
- The GMP is an active meditation! A wide variety of music is played, and movement of your body along with release of emotions are encouraged. This helps to create a deeper experience and connection.
- The evening begins with an interactive introduction to the GMP. Then we meditate, with time to come together again at the end.
- We alternate weekly in-person meditations with online meditations.
- On weeks with in-person meditations, we also set up a streamed version for those who can’t make it to our centre.
- If you are attending online, you will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone and internet connection, and a private space to meditate.
Items that are useful for meditation: tissues, small hand towel, and pen and paper/notepad.
- Day and Time:
Mondays / 6:45 – 9:00 PM AWST
18+ / Drug and Alcohol Free
- No meditation experience needed.
Daryl speaks about the GMP
If you have more questions about meditation at the Centre, we are happy to talk with you further. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back with you promptly. To read more about the GMP, visit the meditation practice page.
Looking for more spiritual connection?
Ready to Register for the Australian Evening of Meditation?
Submit the form below, and we’ll send you everything you’ll need for your free meditation.