Loves Awakening Seminar Gifts Page
Please click to access them individually, or all at once.
(For technical help on how to download these files onto your computer, scroll further down the page.)
Streaming links to access individual talks:
Download link for all talks:
For all six files above in a single download package, click here. (File size is 237 Mb)
For Mac users:
- Press the Control key on your keyboard and click on the link(s) provided.
- From the resulting pop-up menu, choose Download Linked File for Safari or Save Link As for Firefox.
- The file will automatically download to your desktop.
- To open the file, either double-click the icon on your desktop that was just downloaded, or select the file in your Downloads window and click “Open.”
For Windows users:
- Right-click on the link(s) provided for Internet Explorer, or just click on the link(s) for Firefox.
- From the resulting pop-up menu, choose Save Target As for Internet Explorer, or choose Download or Save to Disk for Firefox.
- Save the file to your Desktop.
- To open the file, double-click the icon on your desktop that was just downloaded, or select the file in your Downloads window and click “Open.”
Note: If your browser is not displaying the above options as stated, try using a different browser. If you are using Safari or Internet Explorer, try using Firefox or visa versa. You can download the latest version of your computer’s version of Firefox for free here.
If you are having trouble listening to streaming audio or video, read the following common problems and solutions:
- The audio won’t play, breaks up, interrupts, stutters, cuts off or similar: Either we have too many people trying to access those files at the same time, or your Internet connection is insufficient to receive those files.
- If you connect to the Internet wirelessly, try moving your computer closer to your router / wireless base station or plugging into the router / wireless base station directly.
- Try playing the audio / video file, pressing pause for 1-2 minutes to allow the buffer to fill, then pressing play again.
- Try waiting 10 minutes and connecting again, or choose a time later to try again.