Planned giving is a way to give money to Gourasana’s Mission at the end of your life.
This is accomplished through your Will, your Trust, or by making beneficiary designations in your financial accounts.
As you are preparing your End-of-Life documents, you may have valuable assets, financial accounts, real estate or life insurance funds that you wish to give to Center of The Golden One or its supporting entities.
Your planned gifts will help to ensure the fulfillment of Gourasana’s Mission as expressed by Kalindi in our Mission Statement:
- “The express purpose of the Incarnation of God, Lord Gourasana, is to help those who are ready for a leap in consciousness to break the cycle of birth and death and return back Home to God.”
- “The ultimate effect and bigger picture of this Incarnation coming is that, over time, the pure love of God is meant to come into the world in a massive way, and that phenomenon of love will assist the evolution of the collective consciousness.”
Thank you for supporting Center of The Golden One in this way!
Ways to Give
Wills & Trusts
Many people place their stocks, bonds, cash, and real estate in their Will or Trust. Center of The Golden One or its supporting entities can be beneficiaries of your Will or Trust. Wills and Trusts are generally set up by an estate attorney. Ask your attorney how to allocate assets from your Will or Trust to Center of The Golden One.
Charitable organizations can be beneficiaries of life insurance policies. You can name Center of The Golden One as a full or partial beneficiary either by designating a percentage of the policy or by gifting its entire value.
For other financial accounts including bank accounts, retirement accounts, annuities, 401Ks or other investment accounts, you can designate beneficiaries.
Entities that Can Receive Donations
- Center of The Golden One: Funds given to the Center will go to various projects and programs to support and promote our worldwide Mission along with covering our annual operating expenses.
- Center of The Golden One Endowment Fund: This is a growth fund for long term investing. You can choose to allocate gifts to the Endowment Fund as a way for funds to be held and grow into the future.
- Miracle of Love Community is a religious community organization. The Community provides key staff to the Center. These staff members are supported by the Community enabling them to dedicate themselves full-time in service to the Center. Contributions to the Miracle of Love Community are not tax deductible.
- Miracle of Love Foundation is a charitable religious organization supporting the Center. The Foundation, like the Center, can receive donations, including real property. Real property donated to the Foundation can be used to support overall Center purposes or sold and the proceeds used to support the Foundation or to grant funds to the Center.
Do you have questions about Planned Giving? If you would like to talk to someone about Planned Giving, please contact Trinity Clancy, Planned Giving Manager. Trinity or someone from the Planned Giving Department will be happy to meet with you to discuss your situation and explore options. You can contact Trinity by phone (303) 495-9669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know your plan: If you already have the Center as part of your Planned Giving or if you know that you will be adding us as a beneficiary in your estate planning, we would love to hear from you.